Welcome to Mothers and Maidens of Virtue! Being a keeper at home is the most special task and privilege a woman can have. The older women are instructed to teach the younger women to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Titus 2:5. This website was designed to give guidelines, encouragement and ideas; with some general hints and tips for the keeper at home.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Modesty


"Be asking yourself three or four questions, whenever you think of purchasing a new article of dress, you may very easily decided upon the path of duty--"Do I need this? Is it necessary for my comfort, or my decent appearance in society? Would my father/husband approve of me wearing this? Can I glorify God in wearing it?"

From: "The Young Ladies Guide, to the harmonious development of Christian character"

Submitted by: Krista J. 

No comments: