Welcome to Mothers and Maidens of Virtue! Being a keeper at home is the most special task and privilege a woman can have. The older women are instructed to teach the younger women to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Titus 2:5. This website was designed to give guidelines, encouragement and ideas; with some general hints and tips for the keeper at home.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Keeper At Home Song

KEEPER AT HOME:
By Lureen Beasley

In a world of so much fear an confusion
In a day when people just can't find their way,
I want to know how to grow into someone
Someone who'll be a godly woman someday

Chorus:

Teach me stepping stones teach me stepping stones
Following God I'm willing to be a keeper at home.

I'll learn stepping stones I'll learn stepping stones
Father above I long to be a keeper at home.

Our group of girls sang this song at the tea.

Krista V

No comments: